Hello again, time for my
Saturday Monday DotO Blog Update! A lot has happened in the past week. Most of it has been bug fixes and things are really running smooth now. (Perhaps I will find the time to make a new video soon…)
For today, I thought I’d give you all the run down on our “Minor Stats” since we finally have them all programmed and working! They have taken the depth of the game to a new level of playtesting and are turning out to work really well, even at the lower starting levels.
We’re not breaking much new ground in game design here, as most of these things are in a lot of other games. But I do feel that we have a great batch of stats to play with that will allow for some really fun character builds and strategies!
And what better way to present our Minor Stats than with a nice bulleted list!
- Area Damage – A percent chance to also deal 20% of an attack’s damage to all other enemies.
- Critical Chance – This is a percent chance that you will deal increased damage per your Critical Damage stat. Critical Hits also Ignore Damage Reduction.
- Critical Damage – How much extra damage a Critical Hit will deal. Base Critical Damage is 50%.
- Damage vs Elites – A percentage increase to all damage done to elite enemies.
- Double Attack – This is the percent chance that your attack will hit twice.
- Physical Damage Boost – A percent increase to Physical Damage dealt by an attack.
- Block Chance – This is a percent chance that you will receive only 50% damage from an attack.
- Damage Reduction – This is a percent of damage that you will not take from an incoming Physical attack.
- Dodge Chance – This is a percent chance that you will receive no damage from an attack.
- Health Regenerate – Percent of Max Health that is regained per turn.
- Lifesteal – This is a percent of your Damage dealt that is returned back as Health.
- Mana Cost Reduction – A percent reduction to the Mana Cost of attacks.
- Mana Regenerate – The rate of Mana that is gained per turn. Base rate is 10%.
- Revitalize – This is a percent chance that you will regain the Mana you used for an attack.
- Thorns – This is the percent of damage that you will deal back when you are hit by an attack.
- Focus Damage – This is an increase to your attack damage. It is only available on Offhand Focuses.
- Shield Reduction – This is a decrease of incoming damage. It is only available on Offhand Shields.
As you can see, lots of options and a lot that can happen each turn. If you have any specific questions, always feel free to jump in our Discord Server and chat with us!
See you next week!